Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, Assalamualaikum Warahmatulllahi Wabarakatuh. Welcome to My Miracle Stories

Monday 13 June 2016

I Miss Our Conversations

Hello ??? How are you ??? Everything alright ???

I kind of i miss you, not as in I miss you because i like you...
but I miss talking to you as usually we did.
Talk as friends, talking about everything and anything,
spilling our emotions, talking about music, game, and our problmes... everything.
I just miss when we used to talk.

Now... it's like we don't even know each other anymore and it kind of hurts,
even though we weren't anything.
It still hurts knowing we've grown apart and it went so quickly.

I wish i could have you back in the way where we'd just rely on each other, as friends at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan lupa tinggalkan komentar. ^_^
Mau copy paste juga boleh, tapi tolong dicantumkan sumbernya yah
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Story of Miracle's Friends